Well-Traveled Copywriter.Ready To Guide You.
My name is Chris Gregor, I have over 30 years of copywriting experience (20 of those years as a freelance copywriter). I’ve seen a lot in the world of marketing and advertising and have a copywriting track record to prove it. Hire me for your B2B, health care, higher education and consumer copywriting and you get experience - not experiments.
Let me help you solve your marketing and advertising problems with focused copywriting and a fresh approach that sells in media old and new.
I have written copy for hundreds of products and services from a urology practice and candy bar brands to industrial saws and college admissions. I’ve got lots of stories, like the time I accompanied former Green Berets to a live firing exercise to test a bullet-proof shield (the shield worked). And while I’ve been around, I’m still energized by each new challenge because I find each assignment is unique.
Why not let my experiences and abilities be your guide?
How You’ll Benefit From Working With Gregor & Co. for Freelance Copywriting
- Experience. 30 years, thousands of copywriting assignments in an array of market segments, even some nice awards (New York Art Directors Club, New England Broadcasting, Ad Club of Connecticut, BPAA).
- You Get The Right Freelance Copywriter For the Job. Copywriting isn’t like writing reports, business plans and proposals.
- A Fresh Perspective. Sometimes you get too close to a product or service.
- Optimize Your Strengths. I do the copywriting. So you can do what you do best.
- Strategic Focus. More than a word smith, high-level creative thinking and a focus on the big branding/marketing picture.
- Deadlines Will Be Met. Ask my freelance copywriting clients.
- Easy To Work With. Ask them again.
- Creative Collaboration. I strive to optimize my copywriting work through collaboration with your team of professionals; strong communications result from joining forces.
- Cost Efficiency. I stay within your budget and price my freelance copy work fairly.
Gregor & Co. Freelance Copywriting Services/Capabilities:
- Branding/Positioning Lines/Naming
- Brochures/Viewbooks/Search Pieces
- Direct Mail
- Web Site Content
- Copy Editing
- Feature Stories
- Point of Sale/Posters/Outdoor
- Press Releases
- Annual Reports
- Instructional Manuals/Video
- Sales Promotion Materials
- Trade Show Messaging
“One of the aspects I like about working with Chris is his use of the Gregor & Co. Creative Worksheet which focuses all of our minds before the copywriting begins. With the Creative Worksheet as a roadmap, everyone begins on the same page and the foundation of strong work is built. The results have been excellent. The final product is not only creative but also a targeted and effective piece of the overall marketing and brand strategy.’"
Charlene Goff, President, Edgewater Marketing, Hingham, MA